The Holly Tree Difference
- Nationally recognized and award winning academic curriculum
- One-of-a-kind, non-denominational Christian program
- Degreed and experienced teachers and staff
- Nutritious meals and snacks included
- Separate, spacious, and age-appropriate gated playgrounds
- Center-wide classroom surveillance system (at certain locations)
- Secure coded entry system
We ensure our Holly Tree teachers are of the highest quality. All teachers are carefully selected based on their education and experience. Teachers are all CPR and First Aid Certified, certified in Baby Sign Language, and trained in SIDS Prevention among other accreditations. Continued education and training is an essential part of our commitment to offering the highest quality of care and the finest faith-based preschool education.
Families & Fellowship
Holly Tree is not just a place for children! You will find that Holly Tree is a community of families. With activities and programs designed to enhance family togetherness, Holly Tree offers many unique opportunities for families to come together. We take pride in recognizing and supporting the wonderful role of family in a child’s development.
In addition to weekly chapel and Christian Enrichment classes for the children, Holly Tree invites you to join in fun fellowship activities and programs for the whole family, including JAM picnics and dinners, prayer request days, Drop-In Devotionals, and annual events such as our Christmas program.